A few figures:
- Villard-de-Lans – Corrençon-en-Vercors: 5 km
- Grenoble – Villard-de-Lans: 32 km – 40 min
- Lyon – Villard-de-Lans: 130 km – 1.5 hours
- D531: from Sassenage, via Engins, towards Villard-de-Lans.
- D106: from Seyssins, via Saint-Nizier du Moucherotte, towards Villard-de-Lans.
- A48 and D531: Take the A48 motorway from Lyon towards Grenoble. After the Voreppe toll, take exit 14 towards Villard-de-Lans/Autrans/Saint Egrève/Le Fontanil. Then take the D531 towards Villard-de-Lans.
From Valence and the South of France
- A7 – A49 – RD 531: On the A7 towards Valence, take the Valence Sud exit. Follow signs for Grenoble A 49. In St-Nazaire en Royans, take the RD 531, towards Villard-de-Lans.
- A41 – D106: Take the A41 motorway from Geneva to Grenoble. Once you arrive at Seyssins, follow signs to Villard-de-Lans on the D106.
Special equipment has been compulsory since 1 November 2021 (snow tyres, chains, etc.).
Grenoble train station
- 30 km from Villard-de-Lans, take the train directly to Grenoble station. TGV and TER services are available from most major cities.
- Take advantage of the direct Ouigo line from Lyon or Paris.
Online ticket purchase: https://www.ouigo.com/train-paris-grenoble?
Grenoble – Villard-de-Lans / Corrençon-en-Vercors connection
- By bus Cars Régions
- Citiz: car-sharing network. For a round trip from Grenoble to Villard-de-Lans, try out the YEA! car-sharing cars. Travel one-way from Grenoble to Villard-de-Lans for €12.
- By taxi
Valence Train Station
Valence TGV train station, 60 km from Villard-de-Lans, with TGV connections from most major cities. Information and booking: Tel. : 0 892 35 35 35.
Valence and Villard-de-Lans/Corrençon-en-Vercors connection
- Citiz: car-sharing network. For a round trip from Valence to Villard-de-Lans, try out the YEA! car-sharing cars. Travel one-way from Valence to Villard-de-Lans for €30.
- By shuttle Valence TGV train station/Vercors Et Hop shuttle
Every Saturday in the winter season, a shuttle will take to Vercors via the Valence TGV train station between 21 December 2019 and 7 March 2020 inclusive.
Information and booking available on http://et.hop.vercors.org
Fantastic customer service upon reservation, with door-to-door service from Valence-TGV train station to Villard-de-Lans/Corrençon-en-Vercors.
- By taxi
All year round
Various daily connections are available between Villard-de-Lans/Corrençon and the Grenoble bus station with the Cars Région network.
For bookings and information on routes contact 04 26 16 38 38
Online ticket purchase via the website www.carsisere.auvergnerhonealpes.fr
On-site ticket sales:
From 8 November, at the counter of the Villard-de-Lans Tourist Office, 31 Avenue Général de Gaulle.
T64 | Villard-de-Lans > Engins > Grenoble
T65 | Villard-de-Lans > Saint-Nizier-du-Moucherotte > Grenoble
Ten daily connections from Monday to Friday from the bus station.
On weekends and public holidays, eight daily connections are available.
T67 | Villard-de-Lans > Corrençon-en-Vercors
On-demand transportation service. Bookings must be made before 14:30 on the last working day before departure on 04.26.16.38.38,
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via www.carsisere.auvergnerhonealpes.fr
Only in winter
The regional government offers a coach transport service available throughout winter from the Grenoble bus station to the ski resorts of Isère.
More information on: https://www.transaltitude.fr/fr/
Discover this bus service during the winter season. This offer includes travel and your ski pass.
Timetables and fares to come
From Lyon Saint-Exupéry
Flight info: Tel. 0 826 800 826
TGV connection from Lyon St Exupéry/Grenoble:
- Ouibus: https://fr.ouibus.com/trajets/lyon-aeroport-saint-exupery-grenoble
- Flixbus: https://www.flixbus.fr/voyages-car/grenoble-aeroport-de-lyon-saint-exupery
Flight info: Tel. +41 900 57 15 00
General information: Tel. +41 717 71 11