The Villard-de-Lans/Corrençon Walking Guide:
This guide offers easily accessible routes setting off from the villages and from the foot of the Alpine and Nordic slopes.
For each walk, we have listed the level, time, signposting and total elevation gain. Use our panoramic map to choose the walking route that interests you, note its number, then find its detailed description in the following pages.
This guide can also be used all year round.
Check it out now!
Where to get yours:
• Paper guide on sale for €3 at the Villard and Corrençon Tourist Offices
• Also available as a free download
Quatre Montagnes map guide
Find detailed explanations of hikes in our region within the Walks and Hikes in Vercors – Quatre Montagnes map guide, published by the Vercors Regional Nature Park.
A total of six park guide maps are available to cover the entire Vercors mountain range.
Where to get yours:
• Paper guide on sale in the Tourist Offices of Villard and Corrençon for €8
Have you heard of the Kalkin table?
In your new Villard-de-Lans Tourist Office, come and try out our new touchscreen table for outdoor activities: Kalkin.
With this new tool, you can explore the entire territory and discover the activities and sites on offer for tourists. Among the many features of this table, discover our 23 suggested hikes, presented on a 3D map. This table offers a whole host of activities, such as trail running, rollerskiing, golf and more. A unique digital experience within our tourist office!
Don’t hesitate to give us your feedback.
All about hiking ...
Practical advice and good conduct in the mountains
Before you leave
• Check the forecast, it can change quickly in the mountains, ☀️
• Ensure that everyone is properly equipped according to the season (good-quality walking shoes; warm, waterproof clothing; gloves and hat; sunglasses and sunscreen; cap; walking poles; etc.),
• Pack water, a snack, a hiking map or a guide,
• Let friends and family know your route.
In the mountains, and particularly in the Nature Reserve, it is important to respect certain rules
• Follow the routes without taking shortcuts and share the tracks with mountain bikers and horse riders (prohibited within the Reserve),
• Close gates to cattle fields and go around the herd,
• Do not pick flowers, plants or any protected minerals,
• Do not disturb the local wildlife,
• Do not camp or make a fire, and always take home your waste ♻️
• Keep dogs on a leash – they are strictly forbidden in the Nature Reserve.
To accompany you
To enjoy a walking trip in total peace of mind, call on our specialist professionals who will be able to offer you a top-quality hike. On the programme: advice, panoramas, wildlife and plants …
Book your guided outing online