In 2017, the Villard-de-Lans Municipal Tourist Office, along with the Corrençon Tourist Office, obtained its Category 1 classification We are committed to:
- Offering you an easily accessible reception and information space.
- Helping you with all your enquiries.
- Offering you a place to sit down.
- Providing you with free information about the local attractions.
- Providing free Wi-Fi access.
- Advertising and sharing our opening hours, expressed in at least two foreign languages.
- Remaining open 240 days a year, including Saturday and Sunday throughout the tourist period or during events.
- Responding to your emails all your round.
- Ensuring a permanent reception service carried out by staff speaking at least two foreign languages.
- Providing physical tourist maps, plans and guides.
- Offering you access to our trilingual website.
- Sharing our tourist information in physical format, translated into at least two foreign languages, regarding:
– all classified tourist accommodation, including, at least, the name of the establishment, its address, email address, website, phone number and classification level;
– monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist attractions, which may include information regarding rates, opening periods and hours, websites, phone numbers and addresses;
– events and entertainment;
– emergency numbers.
- Annually updating our tourist information.
- Displaying emergency numbers on the outside of the building.
- Presenting the entire qualified tourist offering for the region, for all customers.
- Processing your complaints and measuring your satisfaction.
- Respecting a quality approach.
- Putting trip advisors at your disposal.
- Guaranteeing the reliability and accuracy of information regarding the local tourist offering.